How should you organize the operation of the intercom when there is no power supply? The answer is here.
We will tell you how to make sure that your intercom system continues to work and protect your home or office even when the power supply go out.
To provide power to the intercom system, you will need uninterruptible power supply (UPS) unit with battery installed.
Recommended UPS characteristics:
• Battery capacity: 7Ah
• Battery voltage: 12V
• Output voltage: 12-14V, 1-3A
Recommended battery characteristics:
• Capacity: 7Ah
• Voltage: 12V
• Type of electrolyte: AGM
• 28 hours in standby mode;
• 18 hours of continuous video recording;
• 13 hours of talking to the visitor or watching video stream from cameras.
• 10 hours in standby mode;
• 6,2 hours of continuous video recording;
• 5,9 hours of talking to the visitor or watching video stream from cameras.